Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bricco al Sole Montepulciano d'Abruzzo

Recently I found tasty organic red wine at a low price: $9! (My budget is always under $10 per bottle :P)

Bricco means "crest of a hill". The wine is made from grapes harvested on the sunshiny hill, hence the name Bricco. Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is a red wine from the region Abruzzi in Italy. It is typically a fruity, dry wine with soft tannins, and as such is often consumed young. You can enjoy it with chicken and red meats :D

Anyway, it is raining again today... It seems like the rainy season has arrived already! I hope it won't rain on Friday since I am seeing my friends after work!!!

Bye for now :)

BTW, I made a new label for My Favorite Wines!
It is listed on the side bar!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days