Thursday, May 26, 2011

YouTube Medal?!

Yesterday, I saw a gold medal on my YouTube channel "temporarily". LoL



I hope it is not the first and last time to see it. (It always displays in Japanese and can't change the language in my account, maybe because I live in Japan, but do you see my profile in English?!)

I'm not yet pretty sure how the YouTube works. It seems like I need to upload more videos to generate more traffic, but so far, I am happy to hear that my blog buddies enjoy my videos :D

I'm glad I came up to this idea to create videos.

I want to best use my time, while young and vital. hahaha. But one happy thing other than my age is that I used a weight scale that you can measure inside of the body, and my age was 23!!! Amazing huh?!

BTW, yesterday, my darling's research report was quoted on the Yahoo article! Sorry, it's in Japanese, but I'm happy with it ;D

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days